... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

w-o-r-k

I have been a Helpdesk Analyst for 4 months already and I have to admit that I am enjoying my work eventhough I complain about it most of the time. Why not? Being bum is much better, at some points. Haha! I have a goal set for myself. And at times I feel like I'm hitting it, at times I just don't want to. Once again, I am too lazy.
San kaya ako makakarating sa katamaran ko? Gusto kong maging malupet. Gusto kong maging unang babae dito na malupet. Kaso alam ko na kulang ang ginagawa ko. =( Kulang pa.
It will take time. Time. Time. Time. Darating ako dyan. Kung hindi man, I'll look for a better option. As long as I feel that I am wanted here, I'll stay. Ü




On a lighter note...

Im living a charmed life. Or I'd like to think that I am. The only thing that I think is missing are old friends. I wish to have them back. I'm trying to find ways to boost my communication skills with distant friends.
I like reading Franjo's blog. I learn a lot from his blog and Freja's. Same with Koree's. I get to see how other people think, thus, making me consider and look into things further or deeper.
There's a lot of things that needs to be learned. So little time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home