... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

communication is the key

We almost did it. Almost. While I was in the court I felt like I was playing alone and not with a team of 5 players on my side. I was alone. It was me and them against the opponent. It's just plain sad and stupid. There was no teamwork. I'm thinking that maybe they don't regard me as a good player that's why they just ask me to stay where I am and they expect me to get the ball if it lands in front of me. I refuse to take that crap from them since they don't impress me either. I am a strong defense player. I know that but if I'll be playing and my team is not behind my back, unfortunately, I can't do it alone. It's a game of 6 versus 6. Not 1 plus 5 others against 6. It's just utterly stupid. The defense was bad and they kept on focusing on the offense. To begin with, how can you make a good offense if you haven't defended the ball to be on your side first! You have to stop the ball first, set it and then BOOM! That would be the time for an offense! I maybe so pissed off due to the fact that this is the first time since I played that game that I get to play with such a team. When I look at them, all I see is that they just wanna show their own stuff. Frighten the opponent with their own stuff and not with the team's stuff. CRAP! I have to admit we have good players. Good for me would be a team palyer and a "good" athletic player. Such a waste with a bunch of other lunatics. Such a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home