... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

the beginning...

It's the start of challenging days. So much to learn, so much to do, so much to prove. There's still lots of room for improvement. I got what I wanted. Now I want more. But I must work first. I must prove myself worthy. I've proven myself before but I have to prove myself worthy once more. It's scary, exciting and challenging all at the same time. I can't wait for everything to unfold.

===

I had a fight with my bestfriend. Again. I just don't get him. I felt like I was being taken for granted. I was hurt. The way he told me that he was attending to me first made it look like a consolation prize. I won't settle for a consolation prize. I haven't even told him about my good news. I didn't have the chance. I wanted to go out because I fear that it would take me some time before I can accomodate anything else aside from family and work. I wasn't able to tell him why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home