... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

worth it

Long time no blog. Too busy with everything else. I am still busy but I have the need to write what I think and feel. I have been thinking, with all the things happening around me, if it is worth it. The other day I thought about this. I had several questions that were unanswered. I was thinking what makes love worth it. What makes everything worth its price. The only answer that I can think of is that if youre happy then yes, it's worth the fight and hardship. But what if you're not entirely sure if you are happy with what you're doing. What if you're not sure if IT makes you happy. BO-malabs talaga. Ang gulo. right now, my motto is: DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. Tapos..... bahala na si batman!

Galing ko talaga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home