... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Friday, April 20, 2007

initial/update

I used to think I was happy with my life. Now, I'm not really sure. What happened? Even I had to ask. Work happened. That's what! Things weren't as they were, just like all things in life. It changed. For the best and for the better. I sometimes feel so ungrateful for the opportunity my work has given me. You see, I was promoted thrice within a year. Such a good move for a career. But as I reached the stature where I'm in right now, I feel like I once again don't know where to go. What happens after? Add the constant stress that I have to undergo and bear, I just have to learn to ignore and let things be. It makes me sad to think that I am failing my boss' and colleagues expectations at times. Once again, I expect too much from myself. I just can't seem to relax. I want a life full of relaxation! Hahaha! Life is complicated. I think I'm not living my life to the fullest. I don't know what to do about it. After 24 years, I am still confused and I guess I'll always be. What lies ahead. Hmmm... Abangan ang susunod na kabanata.

Sana matapos ko na yung csi ny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home