... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

it never ends

Just when I was so excited about him coming home. I get a sms saying that he won't make it. It's just so frustrating. I have always been somebody who gets pissed when things don't go as planned that's why I always make sure that everything is final before I plan things out. BUT CIRCUMSTANCE ALWAYS GET ON MY FUCKING WAY. Yes, I am pissed. What frustrates me more is the fact that I can't do anything about it. That's the bottomline, I can't do anything about it. I don't know what pisses me more. The fact that he won't make it home tomorrow or that he's surrounded by I can only guess stupid vietnamese who can't get their things straight plus the way circumstance ruins everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home