... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

random thoughts

I wonder what your problem with me is. I just don't know what the heck is wrong. I try not to be bothered and it's working most of the time but I can't go on being like this. If you have a problem with me, tell it to my face.

I think I spoke too soon. I said I was happy with everything in my life. Now, i think I'm on the brink of a burnout. My holiday spirit is lost and I can't seem to find it. It makes me kinda sad. I used to be a christmas person. Now... It's just not there. Stress. I think that's the answer. Stress. Stress!

I'm glad to have friends at work. It makes work bearable.

Someday I'll just snap. i know I will.

I miss my bed.

RedBox session last night was fun. I have to pay for it today. BEEP!

I miss my college friends. I miss college.

Pinoy Henyo. Luma? Lumang-luma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home