... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

update

I can't recall when was the last time I blogged. I have to admit that I miss typing and posting here. I'm always busy with other stuff and besides, I always thought that this site is restricted in the office. And office is where I spend most of my time. I just came back from Bangkok. My Aunt tagged me along. The place is nice same weather as here but the air there is less humid. I haven't posted my pics yet. Got a hundred or so. I had a really hard time coming back to work after the vacation. I badly need a full sleep. I also hosted our IT Awards night last Dec 9. It was fun. I didn't get to take home any prize and I lost the award I was nominated in to somebody else. But I believe that she deserves it better than I do. Congratulations, Cess! When I saw my co-nominees for the Best Analyst Award I knew it was you. Ü No questions. I wore a dress! A long gown like dress! I'll show you the dress next time. I also had my hair and nails done. Arte! John is in Vietnam doing onsite consulting. The sad part is that he'll be there until January. PS got me a US Visa. When am I leaving for the US? I still don't have an answer for that but I really hope that it's soon. I don't want my Visa to expire with me not able to go to the US. Mahihirapan ako kumuha ng Visa uli pag ganun. I don't want that hassle. I'm still busy with work. Work is fun, challenging and stressful at times. But at least I'm doing something I like. I'm proud of what I do and I think I'm doing a good job which makes it better and fulfilling on my part. I miss college and my college friends from time to time. I miss my old life but I can't bring it back. I am happy with my life right now. I have everything I want and sometimes more. I just miss certain peeps at time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home