... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Monday, February 05, 2007

ramblings of my mind. part two.

I think I'm officially burned out. I am toast. Zilch. Nada. Blasted to oblivion. Nah, that's too much. But I really think I am burned out. What is burned out. It is a state wherein you're resources has been zapped out from you by work thus you find it hard to work. I need a vacation. A good one. A happy one. A relaxing one. I need a vacation. I should be working. I am blogging instead. Why? Because I am hoping that after posting my feelings in this online journal I would be productive again and start working like again.
Andami kong issues. Andami ring tumatakbo sa isip at emosyon ko. Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin. Pakiramdam ko, para na lang akong robot na gumagalaw ng kusa. Gumagalaw para sa naayon. Gumagalaw ayon sa pagkaka-program saking sarili.
I need a break. And I need one now.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Baby ko, mag-file ka ng leave pag-uwi ko. I'll make up for all the time we had apart.

I'll be home soon, hunniekins... I'll be home soon...

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home