... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

ramblings of my mind

I realized that if I am having a hard time with our situation, John is in a tougher spot. He's away from home, family, friends and me. While I on the other hand is away from him but still has my family and friends. I have learned not to give him a hard time.
You see, I believe that when you fall in love there are things that are meant to change. For me I always think that I had to give up my pride. I haven't given it up completely but I've given up most of it. I am a conceited person and it was really hard for me seeing myself swallow my pride for our relationship. I always think that it's not worth it but I always hang around. Is the love we have the real thing? The kind that makes it last forever? I know one thing. We are in love. The rest, is yet to be known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home