... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

jennifer beals vs. deborah norville

I just saw this video from youtube and it was the Jennifer Beals interview on Deborah Norville's show. There was this part in the interview that the show showed a clip from JB's show. I guess JB was bothered about DN's warning before they showed the clip that right after the clip she questioned DN. Man! JB was great! It just shows how deep the person was and intelligent, too! DN was the anchor of the show but she was derailed. I had to laugh. It was really funny. You can see in her face that she was humiliated. Jeez! JB wouldn't be a Yale graduate if she wasn't smart! DN had to ignore JB's comment and completely asked an irrelevant question to gain composure. It was a heated argument for sure! I wished I could've seen what happened after the cameras went off! I could only think that DN was bitchinga round. She was humiliated in her own show. How bad is that?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home