... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

this is me ranting

I hate the fact that we are starting late in the meeting and you expect us to wait for you and drop everything else on our fucking lives. I do have a life you know. A life that doesn't involve this place. A life that doesn't involve work. I have to have that life or I'll lose sanity. Jeez. This day is quite eventful. I think I managed to accomplish things today that I'm not able to during other days. I'm just feeling crappy due to several reasons. One, I think my team is not as efficient as I want them to be. Partly my fault but goodness. At one point I have to say to myself, must I tell them everything?! Can't they have their own opinion and think for themselves. A little proactiveness and resourcefulness won't hurt anybody. I'm getting tired of taking the fall. I'm getting tired of having expectations from them and end up realizing they've failed. And I am really close to freaking out with their Schedule Adherance! FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! At one point we hate work. We don't want to go to work but is that a responsible reason to not actually go to work?!? If I was to give in to those calls of irresponsible-dom I wouldn't have been here nor would've I been here last week! I feel the same way too, you know. The difference is I don't act upon it. What I do is the responsible and the right thing by society's standard. Why can't they freakin do the same thing?!? Is it too much to ask?! Or do I really have to drop my work load and start working on theirs?! I wouldn't be ranting if it's not so damn obvious. I am so close to threathening them with a warning. Shit. Crap. Argh! Frustrating. This is so frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home