... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Friday, September 12, 2008

angel in disguise

I really don't need this right now. I have got so many ultra-demanding people around me for you to add to them. And I really don't expect this from you. Why do you have to be so high maintenance?!? This is my wedding. My day. My event. Why can't you be your less demanding and less drama queen self and just go with it. We have been friends for quite some time and you should know by now that I would move heaven and earth for you and our friendship but you know what? Through these little things happening right now, I realize that you don't feel the same. That you are just in it for the ride. I have always been there for you. I have always given you everything. I have always satisfied each of your whims and what do I get in return?! This! I get this! What the fuck!?! Dati pa lang ganyan ka na. Ang tatanda na natin, lalo ka na, wala pa ding pinagbago.

Sinasaktan mo ako. I hope you realize it before I tell myself that you're not worth it anymore. Sinasaktan mo ako.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home