... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wedding Nightmares

I had another Wedding Nightmare. I had this before and now I see the pattern. Last time my dream was all about issues with coordination and at that time I was thinking if I need as On The Day coordinator which by the way I think I need. It may as well be to my advantage and sanity to get one. This time, I went to my wedding without any make up and my hair was a mess and the flowers were also a mess. Here's what's happening outside of my dreamland. I still don't have a HMU artist thus the no makeup on my wedding day and I am a bit worried about my flowers. I am planning to send my dad to pick them up on the wedding day itself to make sure that they are right. When I realized the pattern I had to laugh at myself. I am just insane. Hahahaha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

relax kats. don't put too much pressure on yourself. :)

10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home