... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

lalalalala

This is the one thing that always ticks me off. When things go wrong or if things were not in accordance to your mighty plan and principle, I always get the fucking beef about it. Regardless if it's my fault or not, at the end of your sentence, you make me feel as if I am the one at fault. I don't fucking know everything, man. And I can't fucking control everything in this team. Hell, even you can't. So back off. Grrr. You are making my blood boil again.

I barely use that DVD writer. I barely touch it and I always make sure to put it back on its safe haven. And yet, you are telling me that maybe "WE", you could've just said I should put a process on how to go about lending that fucking thing. Life is so unfair.

To top it off, I have a bitch harping at my back asking for a Post Mortem report because the client was blacklisted from her mailbox. Let's take a look at this:

1. It is your mailbox.

2. I/We have no fucking control over it and we couldn't care less.

3. If it was added on your blacklist, can you think of anybody who might have added it there? Oh wait! You're the mailbox owner, only you access that freakin mailbox! So, who can that idiot be?! Who can be so moronic to add that freaking domain on the blacklist? WHO?!?!

4. You are asking for the cause of the issue on the PM. Can i put there: "A moron blacklisted the client's domain." <--- this is the only plausible way I can explain it right now.

5. A Post Mortem Report for one freaking mailbox?! Who are you, the Queen of Queers?!

I could just wring your neck right now. Your head is useless, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home