... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Friday, February 29, 2008

2.19.08
Hmmm... I seriously think that I need to tighten my budget. I have heard this from someone before: "The more you earn. The more you spend.". I never realized it until she said it in class. I have always thought about that. I used to earn half of what I am earning right now. But boy, I am not as problematic as I am right now in my monthly finances. Then again, I gained more responsibility. Heck, I even saved more during my first 2 years working than I do now. Grrr.... Not right. I don't have debts. Don't get me wrong. I am the type of person who HATES debts. I have a credit card, that I have requested to be cancelled, but I always make sure that I pay my CC bill on time. I don't want to get billed extra for not paying on time. I also didn't want to pay for the annual CC fee so I decided to just cancel it.Hmmmm... I have an idea where my money went... It went places when I went places. I have been travelling a lot for the past year. Last year alone I went to Singapore and several local destinations. And now, for March alone, I am bound to Cebu and Boracay.After this, I swear, I need to save up.I think I need a "raket". =P

2.22.08
You are killing me! Grrrr... Sana naman umayos ka. Nagtratrabaho tayo lahat dito. I'm not perfect but I know for a fact that I am not like you, either. Even the things that are expected from you, hindi mo ginagawa. Status Quo ka na nga lang e, di mo pa i-maintain yun. Ano ba?!? Isa kang napaka-laking pahirap.

2.28.08
My wish list for 2008:
1. Eternity Ring2. Pink PSP3. PDA phone (still optional)4. Watch5. Charriol ring (partner nung bracelet ko) :)6. External hard drive
Ansarap lang mangarap. :P


2.29.08
You know what pisses me off about you?! It's the fact that you do not do your fucking job. I get mad at myself when I know and I am told that I fall short of what I am required to do but I still freakin' try. Why can't you do the same freaking thing?!? I only expect you to do your job. Nothing else. Nothing more. But you even fail at that. You are my senior in so many levels and I hope you start acting like one. You just annoy the hell out of me. If you can't do that, then just get the hell away from me and stop bugging me. Fuck off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home