... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Monday, September 22, 2008

bruise me much?

My body hurts. From my right knee, to my right pinky finger onto my back. They all hurt and when I woke up this morning they hurt like hell. What did I do to deserve this?!? Well, to answer that melodramatic question... I played basketball with my brother and his little friends. I miscalculated my landing after trying a rebound for the ball and found myself sliding on concrete. As my mom said it all happened way too fast. And what did I get after? All these bruises. Not too much blood was shed but I woke up pretty sore and regretting what I did the previous day. I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to go to work as taking a bath was too much for me. I considered the basketball game as a workout. For next time, I'm sticking with the equipments on our office gym. I think the treadmill and elliptical machine will be good enough for my workout. Due to this bad fall, I missed gym today. Too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home