... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Live from Las Vegas!



I recently just downloaded Celine Dion's Concert DVD. It was the show she did in Vegas. The one where a "concert hall/theatre" was built especially for her. I have got to say, I don't care how much the tickets might have costed but if I were able to see it live, in person, it would be worth every freaking dime. I tried looking for the ticket prices online but wasn't able to find it. I bet it costs more than a hundred dollars.


I don't think I would have to point out why it is worth watching Celine Dion. That woman is AMAZING at what she does. I have been a fan since high school. And I still am. But aside from Celine's voice there was a whole lot more that impressed me about the show. The production, by golly, the production! Everything was well thought of. From the ever changing and realistic backgrounds, her costumes, the now-you-see-it-now-you-don't stairs and stage improv, the dancers, the choreography and the song line up.


The dancers alone and their choreography was a real treat to the eyes. She had a very big stage. And it was filled with dancers. In a very well rehearsed dance steps or maybe, it is simply because they have been performing for almost everyday for a year. That's how amazing this show was. Out of 365 days in a calendar year, they performed more than 50% of the time. And the theatre was really big. And still, it was full.


What I would give to see Celine Dion perform live. Oh, what I would give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home