... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Lie to me

If you have the chance, watch this show. I came to like it by chance. I was just watching episode 10 since Jennfifer Beals on it. No need to elaborate on my hidden agenda about that. But after that I downloaded episode 11 because I thought she was still on it. Apparently not, she'll be back on episode 13. But you know what? I liked the show. I liked it so much that I am currently using my pirate prowess to download the rest of the eps.

There was something between the argument of Cal and Zoe that actually made sense. If one person can read everything and tell what you are thinking by just simply looking at you, it may really be detrimental to a relationship. There's still love there but I have to agree with Zoe. It will really be hard to be in a relationship wherein all your partner sees is the negativity of the truth that he sees in your face.

Let's see what happens. For now, I have a new "like" show. :) Yipee!

PS:
I have a massive headache. Sinusitis. Quotes Eric: "Whatanabomination!"

PPS:
I'll post about Sagada when I feel like it. :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home