... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Leave of Absence

To go to work or not to go to work. That is the question.

Here are the things to consider.

1. I had 2 minor vertigo attacks. Mga tipong umikot ang mundo ko ng 30 secods to a minute. The second attack was when I was in bed. I wasn't doing anything at all but resting. So medyo scary siya.

2. I want to prepare for my new job this coming Wednesday. Especially since double shift ako.

3. The stress of being up for a double shift might take its toll on me. So I am asking myself if I want to stock up on rest tonight and tomorrow morning.

4. This is my 2nd to the last day that I'll be with Helpdesk. If I don't go to work again (I skipped work last Wednesday) I really think Jelo would hate me na.

5. This is my 2nd to the last day with Helpdesk. I want to make the most out of it. Aminin at hinde, mami-miss ko sila.

So there. To go or not to go.

Nga pala, di na ako tutuloy sa Sagada this weekend. Due to my vertigo attacks, I opted to stay at home and rest muna. Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home