... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Choose your battles wisely, Kats...

I am so naive to think people are nice. I can't believe I got attacked personally like that and I was realy pissed off. One of the things that I hate about it is the fact that we are all professionals here. For you to say such things about me to other people when you yourself don't know me is something that I cannot comprehend. I have things going on my mind that I want to tell you but I chose not to. I won't go down your level. Because you know what? I AM A LEVEL ABOVE YOU AS A PERSON AND IN THIS INSTITUTION. Yet, I am human. I have to get this out and make myself feel good by writing in my blog.

Alam mo kung anong gusto kong sabihin sayo? Eto.

Sampid ba? Masyado mo naman pinanghawakan ang trainee position ko. Sir, kahit tanggalin mo ang trainee title ko, pareho pa din tayo ng levels. Pareho tayong level 4. Kaso hindi yan ang lagay ngayon e. Kasi simula sa araw na ito, mas mataas na ang level ko sayo. So pag sinabi kong kumpunihin mo yan, gawin mo.


The power of recording. I have always been fine with people talking about me. I just hate it when I get to know what they say about me and I was not given an option to fight back. It was not intentional that I got to listen to the call. I was doing my job. And I stumbled upon it by accident. I always say that when you have something to say to me, say it in my face. That way I get to defend myself or concede if what you say is true. But apparently, you have no fucking balls.

Jelo told me that his opinion should not matter since he is somebody who doesn't matter to me nor to anybody high up in this office. But again, I am just human. I did not do anything to him that should give him the right to talk about me like that. He just didn't have the right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the hell? sugurin naten! ampotah! tigas ng mukha nun ah!

3:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home