... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

ho-hum

I had a friend who resigned from her management job and accepted a lower position from another company. At first I couldn’t understand the choice that she made. I even called it an irresponsible decision. Now, looking back at it and after talking to her and telling me that she is much happier with a simple life it made me think twice about my previous judgment. Now, I am thinking that she was brave to let go of something big to face something bigger. When she let go of the management position, I would think that she also lost a great deal of monthly income and also the authority to be answerable to maybe a few (management) people. But she still braved it to make herself happy and have peace of mind. It made me think. What I am doing right now, is this being responsible or being cowardly?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home