... the game called life. Wherein it is in trials that we grow to be beautiful.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Susmaryosep!

All I read in this email was WHINE, WHINE, WHINE!

I don’t know if this matters but I rarely take calls. In a month, I could probably receive at least 8 – 13 calls or less so I don’t see the point why instead of focusing the troubleshooting on agents, its now focusing on someone who rarely takes calls. Question though, Are there only 2 PCs reported to your department which is not capturing any screenshot? Because I’ve been noticing a lot of representatives (who takes calls everyday) who is also not capturing screenshots. One of my concerns is that my files, profiles and etc. might be (again) erased and it would be hard for me to get them back because I still need to create tickets to request for it to be fixed. I’m currently the one generating the overall QA Reports for this account and I don’t want this to delete my files and remove my access to drives.


Kayo na ang nagsabi habang pinagchi-chismisan niyo ako, gawin ko ang trabaho ko di ba? This person is really pushing the right buttons on my angry switch. Makes me wonder kung ano ba ang tinatago niya sa PC niya. It's that or hindi siya nakakaintindi ng ingles. Kasi yung previous reply ko, sinagot ko na lahat ng tanong niya e. Makakalbo ako. Sana wag siyang sumabay di ba. Nakaka-stress! *sinasabunutan ang sarili*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i know who this person is. epal ah.

3:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home